Digital Textile Printers
- A specially designed conveyor belt feeds fabric without tension, enabling high quality printing on elastic materials, even with unattended operation.
- Print speed 1.6 times greater than conventional Mimaki textile printing products at 60 square meters per hour and 600x450 dpi.
- Plateless on-demand printing in up to 8 colours with fast delivery of small lot manufacturing for improved time to market.
- A variable dot function that delivers rich gradation without banding and accurate printing of fine lines for added value in the final product for fashion design.
- Various ink types that support a wide range of materials to meet the diverse needs of the textile and apparel industries. This includes reactive dye ink (Rc300), sublimation dye ink (Sb300), acid dye ink and pigment ink. Acid dye and pigment inks will be available in the near future. Ink is available in 2-litre ink bottles for reduced ink costs.
- Automatic process for cleaning and drying the conveyor belt between or during projects to ensure that media is protected from staining or dampness.